“The website” is defined as Cat Scarf Mask. “You” means you as the user and customer of the website. The “seller” is any person or a businessl who lists items on the website for sale.
1. We are not responsible for any import fees or taxes that you may incur due to ordering items for delivery outside of the Sri Lanka. These are the responsibility of you the customer to check before purchase.
2. Dispatch and delivery times specified per product are approximations only and are shown as business days. We or the seller, cannot be held responsible for any loss, financial or other, due to the late or non delivery of an item. For further details please read the delivery policy.
3. We accept payments in USD only. Prices displayed other than that on the website are indications only.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or internet capable device to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept all responsibility for activities that occur under your account. You agree to take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
5. We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services.
6. When you place an order to purchase a product from the website, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send your e-mail receipt to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in your e-mail receipt do not form part of that contract.
7. Voucher and discount codes are not redeemable for any cash equivalents and can not be used in conjunction with any other offers unless explicitly stated.
8. Your details will never be shared with the seller and will never be used by any other third parties.
9. We reserve the right to cancel an order at any time.
10. For information about returns please read our returns and exchange policy.
11. If you would like to offer us any feedback please email us on email@example.com